– to collaborate on the development of unbiased scientific research in Digital Dentistry
– to support colleagues practising digital dentistry with an informative and easy to use resource.
– to help maintain standards by working with manufacturers in an unbiased and collective approach.
– to develop guidelines on specific uses and protocols to better the use of Digital Dental equipment.
– to provide informative, science and theory-based information to members through congresses, courses and publications.
– to promote the digital Dental field with colleagues on an international platform.
– to help professional bodies with the development of standards expected of dentists using technological advances.
– to develop affiliations with like-minded digital dentistry society and organisations internationally that have an interest in digital dentistry to further the mission statement for the benefit of its members as long as the overall affiliation remains unbiased and open to its members.
– to be an open resource available to all Dental fields and sectors, including dentists lab technicians and dental auxiliaries as well as associated fields such as radiologists/radiographers, hardware and software developers.
Join the IDDA today to improve your dentistry and learn from fellow professionals, early adopters and others. Digital dentistry is no longer something confined to occasional use but rather the future of modern practice in almost all fields of our daily working life, from digital planning of cases, guided implant treatment, digital orthodontics and crown and bridge to endodontics.